| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenitra in June is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 5.8mm (0.2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenitra June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kenitra, Morocco
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenitra:
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 276.8 kms (172 miles) N
- Malaga, Spain - 325.8 kms (202.4 miles) NE
- Cadiz, Spain - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) N
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 234.7 kms (145.8 miles) NNE
- Tangier, Morocco - 170.5 kms (106 miles) NNE
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 349.6 kms (217.3 miles) ENE
- Taza, Morocco - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) E
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) ESE
- Meknes, Morocco - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) ESE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 159 kms (98.8 miles) ESE
- Midelt, Morocco - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) SE